Lage: Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 170230
Position Title: DM
EA PDG（Partner Development Group）is looking for a Development Manager to participate in the development and support of multiple AAA projects on mobile. This role will report to Development Director.
EA PDG is a department responsible for IP-licensed game development and external team collaboration research and development, using EA’s storied brands and IP to develop new mobile experiences that will reach a global audience. In this team, you will encounter different types of projects, with various approaches to cooperate with partners.
At PDG, we are committed to creating extraordinary high-quality mobile games based on EA's top IPs, including FIFA, Need for Speed, Plants Vs Zombies. We value innovation, autonomy, and collaboration in our culture.
At EA we work fast and smart ensure the delivery of best quality products in Asia and around the globe. We are always eager to try new things and can involve fast from past experiences. We have fun with our coworkers and highly respect our commitment of healthy work-life balance.
- Responsibility for establishing the overall project development structure and guide the project team to proceed;
- Build up and maintain the project roadmap/schedule with estimation of the scope of work;
- Determine the resource plan to meet the product requirements;
- Implement and monitor the cycle of each development process, support team as needed;
- Produce regular report and ensure the deliverables on time and on quality;
- Managing budget for procurement, travel and outsourcing;
- Find and address risks during the whole project cycle;
- Communicating to project partners including oversea partners on status update, resources, schedule, dependencies, risks and processes.
- Ensures adequate equipment, tools and support are provided for team members;
- Enhances personal understanding of the production process and actively offers input;
- Provides input for departmental planning (i.e. resource planning, cost estimates etc.); can facilitate process improvements across departments;
- 5+ years Project Management experience in gaming industry; 3+ years of leadership experience (line management);
- Experiences on managing projects in SCRUM.
- Strong mediation and conflict resolution skills.
- Educational background: Bachelors or above. Degree in Computer Science is a plus.
- PMP Certification an asset.
- Fluent English and Mandarin skills.
- Often traveling is needed
Community / Marketing Title: Development Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 18
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.