Location: Ontario, Canada
Requisition Number: 170216
Position Title: Recruiter
Recruiter (Contract Non-Technical)
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic experienced recruiter passionate about recruiting for the world’s largest digital entertainment company. You will work with a Global Talent Acquisition team that is at the forefront of recruiting the brightest, the most talented, and most creative talent. You are ready to jump straight in and partner directly with hiring managers to understand their business needs, facilitate full lifecycle recruitment and help drive our TA strategy for leaders representing EA’s CREATE business group. The positions you will be hiring for may include art, creative, production, and technical roles.
You will be on a temporary assignment to start, with the potential for longer-term employment.
- Work with recruiting team and department leads to stay on top of hiring needs and fill top priority roles across the studio.
- Work with hiring managers to identify talent gaps, develop compelling job ads,
- Help promote programs such as employee referrals and social media/web campaigns.
- Be a partner, advisor, and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- Always seek to improve our processes and candidate experience.
- Take candidates through the recruiting process. Ensure responses and follow-through.
- Track candidate progress. Follow up on tests, interviews, and hiring status with leads.
- Screen through applications and share appropriate candidates with hiring managers.
- Creative talent sourcing.
- Initiate and communicate with potential candidates.
- Conduct phone screens and organize in-person interviews.
- Coordinate offer and hiring processes.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Recruiter.
- A strong background in recruiting for creative or tech industries.
- Experience serving as an advisor and partner to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- A solid eye for creative and leadership qualifications in candidates.
- Experience in game industry. If no game industry experience, experience recruiting for entertainment, tech, or creative media industries.
- Recruiting best practices concerning tracking, communication, follow-ups, negotiations, and hiring.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-24 00:18:08.367
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.