위치: Toronto, ON, Canada
Requisition Number: 169852
Position Title: Assoc Producer II
Come join the Design Home team at the forefront of interactive entertainment! Design Home is a mobile gaming app that brings home decor and interior design directly to the fingertips of one million women each day. With our successful mobile game titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, the CrowdStar studio has developed new ways for users (players) to enjoy fashion and interior design. As a team, we are passionate not only about creating fun and engaging games for women, but also enriching lives outside of the game.
As a Content Production Manager you will be responsible for driving the day-to-day operations of Design Home’s content creation.
You will report directly to a Senior Manager of Content, manage a team of content producers, coordinate and organize work-flows, manage in-coming requests and generate reports.
The Content team partners with the Art team to produce stunning, innovative and fun experiences for our players. We are looking for a versatile Content Production Manager who has a keen mind for process, an interest in interior design, and thrives in a creatively driven, fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build best in class project management processes within our cross functional teams
- Develop and implement short term strategies to drive key KPIs including revenue and engagement.
- Manage a team of Content Producers and proactively grow them to their full potential.
- Drive communication & visibility on status & dependencies
- Create, maintain and update Content release roadmaps
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information and the sharing of best practices.
- Mitigate risks
- Handle strategic release of game content, ensuring all goals and deadlines are met
- Lead troubleshooting when live errors occur; communicate with Content, Art, Dev, Management to fix the problem and mitigate future incidents.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in project management, production, digital media, mobile apps or similar
- 2+ years in demonstrable people management
- Proven ability to develop strategy that drives key business KPIs
- Interest in interior design and home decor.
- Proficiency in Jira, Trello and other production management tools
- Proficiency in Content Management Systems, Google Apps, spreadsheets
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines
- Comfort in ambiguity, flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- BA/BS Degree
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Content
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 85
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.