Posizione: Toronto, ON, Canada
Requisition Number: 169852
Position Title: Assoc Producer II
Come join the Design Home team at the forefront of interactive entertainment! Design Home is a mobile gaming app that brings home decor and interior design directly to the fingertips of one million women each day. With our successful mobile game titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, the CrowdStar studio has developed new ways for users (players) to enjoy fashion and interior design. As a team, we are passionate not only about creating fun and engaging games for women, but also enriching lives outside of the game.
As a Content Production Manager you will be responsible for driving the day-to-day operations of Design Home’s content creation.
You will report directly to a Senior Manager of Content, manage a team of content producers, coordinate and organize work-flows, manage in-coming requests and generate reports.
The Content team partners with the Art team to produce stunning, innovative and fun experiences for our players. We are looking for a versatile Content Production Manager who has a keen mind for process, an interest in interior design, and thrives in a creatively driven, fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build best in class project management processes within our cross functional teams
- Develop and implement short term strategies to drive key KPIs including revenue and engagement.
- Manage a team of Content Producers and proactively grow them to their full potential.
- Drive communication & visibility on status & dependencies
- Create, maintain and update Content release roadmaps
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information and the sharing of best practices.
- Mitigate risks
- Handle strategic release of game content, ensuring all goals and deadlines are met
- Lead troubleshooting when live errors occur; communicate with Content, Art, Dev, Management to fix the problem and mitigate future incidents.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in project management, production, digital media, mobile apps or similar
- 2+ years in demonstrable people management
- Proven ability to develop strategy that drives key business KPIs
- Interest in interior design and home decor.
- Proficiency in Jira, Trello and other production management tools
- Proficiency in Content Management Systems, Google Apps, spreadsheets
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines
- Comfort in ambiguity, flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- BA/BS Degree
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Content
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 85
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.