Employee Engagement Manager - Battlefield Mobile
Location: Pasadena, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 169799
Position Title: Program Manager III
The Employee Engagement Sr. Manager is responsible for building and maintaining our team’s community. This role will craft communication, activities and feedback loops across many phases of an employee’s journey with the company from recruiting and on-boarding, through the first year on the team to being a veteran. This role will report into the Studio Director of Operations to ensure team health and culture is taken into consideration in all strategic studio decisions and initiatives.
- Lead our Engagement Team comprised of employees from multiple disciplines to develop weekly fun themes and activities
- Ensure the studio is well organized by managing administrative staff and centralized support groups
- Plan and execute larger monthly and yearly activities to bring the studio together and build team cohesion
- Meet regularly with team members to solicit feedback on team health and culture
- Develop and maintain studio culture standards and work to uplift everyone to those standards
- Assist team members in learning about each other and build relationships that go above and beyond existing work meetings
- Assist management to iterate on how we run our dev process, meeting cadence and presentations
- Work to ensure that studio culture and hiring represents the highest standard of diversity and inclusion
- Ensure all studio members are recognized for their unique individual contributions to the team makeup
- Experience in developing activities of various sizes that can engage both remote and on-site teammates to achieve greater team health
- Outgoing and naturally warm personality comfortable hosting a large group of people and speaking in front of them
- Experience building and scaling a team including onboarding new team members, mentoring existing teammates, and maintaining a personal relationship with a large number of people
- Excellent communication and listening skills that can exhibit empathy and provide constructive feedback to achieve studio cultural standards
- Solid sense of accountability, high-quality judgment and sound decision-making
- Excellent presentation skills and experience with Keynote, PowerPoint, or google slides
Community / Marketing Title: Employee Engagement Manager - Battlefield Mobile
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 32
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.