Next-Generation Talent Contractor Recruiter
Multiple Locations: Ohio, United States • Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 169797
Position Title: Contingent
Next-Gen Talent Recruiter (Contractor)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
EA's Next-Gen Talent (NGT) team hires interns and University graduates across EA's teams and studios. We're looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic NGT Recruiter to join our team and guide our efforts in intern and University grad full-time recruitment. You will understand recruitment requirements, maintain an inclusive candidate pipeline, and provide a top-notch experience for candidates and hiring partners. You will report to the Next-Gen Talent Manager and serve as a primary advisor in driving EA's Next-Gen technical recruitment. If you're ready for an exciting challenge with this team, we'd love to hear from you!
What a Next-Gen Talent Recruiter does at EA:
- Full-cycle recruitment (application review, candidate screen, interview coordination, offer creation, and closing of candidates) for technical teams across the US and Canada
- Plan and execute strategies & programs that optimize inclusive employee experience for early career talent
- Deliver strategies & programs in partnership with a variety of stakeholders (both internal & external) to ensure all aspects of the NGT program are supported and delivered to the highest standards
- Use insights, market trends, competitive intelligence, and best practices to help evolve intern & new grad programs for optimal effectiveness and inclusivity.
- Be the expert for hiring managers providing guidance on recruitment and interview practices, candidate sharing, and assessment of candidates
- Regular report outs on recruitment strategies and progress to hiring partners and technical leader
- Be the point of contact and mentor for prospective candidates and current interns/University grads
- Provide memorable and unique experiences to our cohorts of intern/co-op and University grads
- Introduce new creative ideas to the team to encourage future growth
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a recruiter
- Foundation of best practices regarding tracking, communication, and reporting of hiring efforts
- Background in recruitment and/or solid understanding of university recruiting
- Experience serving as a recruitment advisor and partner to hiring teams
- You have a true passion for inclusivity
- Direct experience working in the high-technology software or entertainment industry is desirable
- You enjoy developing global relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Consultative, influential, and collaborative with all levels of team members in the organization
Community / Marketing Title: Next-Generation Talent Contractor Recruiter
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-04 15:56:02.147
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.