Multiple Locations: Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland • Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany • Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain • Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania • Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden • Lyon, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France • Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 169108
Position Title: Demand Planning Analyst
ENTERTAINING IS OUR PASSION
We’re EA - the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles - Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Apex Legends, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform - from social to mobile to console - to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Main Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Senior Pricing Manager, the Senior Pricing Analyst will support the definition of the global pricing strategy for EA Games Franchises analyzing internal and external data.
EA is a diverse and multicultural environment where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and interact with people all over the world.
This position is ideal for a professional with customer-level analytics experience and desire to learn and grow in business analytics (data-driven analysis and future data-based insights).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the monthly Franchise Review meeting
- Contribute to the development of Pricing analytics for EA Games Franchises
- Build a competition pricing report based on external dataset
- Communicate analytics data throughout the organization in a clear and succinct way
- Interface with the Franchise CSP leads on pricing topics
- Develop models to estimate the impact of the pricing strategy
- Solution oriented, creative problem solver
- A team player able to work collaboratively within the group and across business units/functions
- Eager to dig into data and willing to do the work required to compile and test the data
- Flexible and adaptable while maintaining positive attitude
- Self-starter with passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results and changes
- Bachelor’s degree required; MS/PhD preferred
- 1-2 years of business analytics experience
- Ability to run a variety of SQL queries
- Ability to code in Python
- Knowledge of Machine and Deep Learning
- Fluent English skills (written and oral)
- Presentation and communications skills (Create reports and presentations to share insights and learning with different stakeholder)
Community / Marketing Title: Pricing Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-11 12:56:36.47
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.