Motion Graphics Artist
Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Requisition Number: 168930
Position Title: Video Editor
Glu's in-house Creative Agency manages the development of all Glu games marketing campaigns. We work with the Product Marketing and User Acquisition teams to develop effective advertising strategies and maximize our marketing efforts.
We are hiring for a Full-Time Motion Graphics Artist who achieves projects to a high standard, demonstrating creativity, quality and consistency. You will report to the Marketing Creative Lead and is based in our San Francisco headquarters location.
You are motivated, flexible, and comfortable working with the team. You will work with internal game studios and the marketing team on creating game trailers, promotional videos and other marketing assets.
- Work with the creative team to brainstorm ad concepts, design style frames, build storyboards, composite and edit videos, animate titles
- Handle all technical aspects of video production
- Provide multiple fresh layout/design iterations that are informed by, and complement, existing art and design styles inherent to our individual products
- Accomplish projects within deadline-driven timelines
- Is an artist first and foremost: a background in Graphic Design or Illustration is a very strong advantage
- Is a valuable contributor in all stages of creative production: from brainstorming and planning, to executing first class marketing art
- Have an eye for design, and a natural experience with layout, color, and typography that works
- Have honed visual communication and commercial art instincts, and the ability to quickly create, eye-catching projects
- Is a team player who can accomplish it with little assistance, and work independently to produce new advertising campaigns
- Have 5+ years of experience, and a degree in an Art or Design-related field
- Expertise in video editing and motion graphics suites, such as Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with color, composition, and typography
- Working knowledge of Cinema 4D
- Experience working with Animate (Flash)
- Experience working with Unity files (no development skills necessary)
- Please provide a link to your demo reel/portfolio of recent relevant work demonstrating video, motion design and post-production skills.
Community / Marketing Title: Motion Graphics Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-06 21:24:15.093
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.