Graphics Designer Marketing Artist
Ubicación: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 168900
Position Title: Video Editor
- We are hiring for a Graphic Designer Marketing Artist, who can deliver projects to a high standard, demonstrating creativity, quality, and consistency. This role reports to the Marketing Creative Lead and is based in our San Francisco location.
- Candidates must be highly motivated and flexible, able to take initiative and work independently, and comfortable collaborating with the team. In this role, you will work closely with internal game studios and the marketing team, on creating game trailers, promotional videos, and other marketing assets.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong background in traditional/fundamental art principles including excellent color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, composition, lighting, and realistic character posing skills.
- Is a valuable contributor in all stages of creative production: from brainstorming and concepting, to executing and delivering first-class marketing art
- Has a keen eye for design, and an innate aptitude for layout, color, and typography that works
- Possesses honed visual communication and commercial art instincts, with the capability to quickly create polished eye-catching executions
- Is a team player who can take direction and execute against it with little assistance, as well as work independently to generate new advertising campaigns
- Has 5+ years of experience, and a degree in an Art or Design-related field from a Design Firm, Boutique Studio, or Gaming Studio is all welcome.
- Assist in defining the visual identity and style guide of the brand and its application across all assets
- Create assets using traditional graphic design principles with an emphasis on photo bashing and paint over techniques
- Communicate and problem-solve with creative leaders, project managers, and other members of the art team where applicable towards the creation of high-quality screenshots/visuals
- Be quick in providing multiple fresh layouts or design iterations that are informed by creative test results and appeal to our individual products’ target audience
- Execute projects with attention to detail on deadline-driven timelines
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and has the capacity to learn new tools
- Marketing illustration and concept experience are a plus
- Photo bash and Paint over experience is a must
- Ability to create eye-catching, engaging, visual designs for game-related marketing campaigns
- The ability to handle multiple projects at once as part of a fast-paced, deadline-driven creative team
- Positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience working with AfterEffects, Unity, and/or Maya is a plus but not necessary
- Animation experience is a plus
- Motion graphics/Video Editing is a huge plus
- ** Portfolio is mandatory.
Community / Marketing Title: Graphics Designer Marketing Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 173
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.