Múltiples localizaciones: Montreal, QC, Canada • Toronto, ON, Canada
Requisition Number: 168798
Position Title: Quality Designer I
Are you curious? Do you like to learn how software works? Do you like to analyze and challenge software?"
You look at a game as not only a player experience but as complex set of interactions between humans, software (ex: databases, operating systems), services (ex: networks, 3rd party services), and hardware (ex: I/O systems, storage)
Reporting to the QA Project Leader, Responsibilities include:
- Create and execute test strategies and tests cases (White, Grey and Black Box)
- Analyze requirements and technical documentation to gain a understanding of the system under test
- Provide validation of new functionality by using a combination of scripted and exploratory testing techniques
- Develop understanding of systems/area and communicate progress, status and risks
- Identify and report defects and risks
- Partner with developers to understand the changes, collaborate on testing strategy and provide rapid feedback
- Participate in user stories definition, providing feedback, work breakdowns, and estimates
- Be the embedded QA and test expert and mentor in the Scrum team and working collaboratively to deliver features
- Perform root cause analysis on major escapes and help promote prevention initiatives
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and prevention efforts across all facets of the software development lifecycle.
- Passion for QA and Testing
- Excellent knowledge of software testing techniques and software testing lifecycle
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in QA
- Full-Stack - Experienced in frontend and backend testing (Required: Black box and Grey box | Asset: White box)
- Have an eye for quality
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working in a Scrum environment and have an Agile mindset
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 39
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.