Ad Monetization Manager
Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 168757
Position Title: Optimization Manager Senior
This candidate will be part of a global advertising monetization team responsible for managing studio relationships as well as ad networks, with day-to-day functions including ad placement, trafficking, yield management, KPI analysis, and technical troubleshooting.
- Serve as POC to ad-networks and SSP partners
- Become a leading subject matter expert in mobile in-app ad monetization
- Execute day-to-day yield optimization techniques across all monetization partners to maximize ad revenue
- Be the face of the ad monetization team by building and maintaining relationships with producers, QA, Engineering, and BI teams to influence adoption and provide weekly reporting
- Create new and manage existing relationships with ad-tech partners from on-boarding to post-integration
- Consistently play our games to discover new ad revenue growth opportunities
- Test additional demand sources and analyze performance pre and post-integration
- Reverse-engineer competitive products and applications to identify emerging opportunities
- Help create and present ad monetization opportunities to c-suite and creative leaders
- Support finance on monthly and quarterly close-outs
- Strong knowledge of network QA tools like Charles Proxy
- BA/BSc degree (In lieu of degree, 6 years relevant experience).
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytics skills
- SQL experience
- Knowledge of BI tools like Tableau, MicroStrategy, or Mode Analytics
- 3+ years of experience at an ad network, publisher, or exchange specializing in in-app digital media buying & selling
Community / Marketing Title: Ad Monetization Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-20 23:45:53.037
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.