Technical Art – Audio Tech Lead
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 168693
Position Title: Sr Audio Artist I
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to bring outstanding visuals, audio and technology to life. Our teams comprise artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences.
EA Create Audio is an award-winning team and diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft. We produce audio for many AAA games from multiple studio locations.
The Challenge Ahead
As a technical artist in Create Audio your focus is on creating quality workflows, shareable, future facing tech and data, and working with game teams, central staff and the community at large. You are an essential member of your audio team and identify risks, share solutions, seek help for your team and contribute with a positive, inclusive attitude.
- Build audio runtime systems with visual programming and scripting languages
- Create and manage simple and complex audio assets and structures
- Support artists by training, debugging and developing/improving workflows
- Optimize and debug runtime audio data to work and fit within modern console limitations
- Document data structures, workflows and best practices
- Communicate designs, best practices and risks to your team and the greater EA community
- Minimum of 5 years experience in video game or production industry
- Minimum of 5 years experience in audio production in any capacity
- Experience in both visual programming and text-based scripting/coding languages, with high proficiency in at least one language
- Experience debugging workflows, pipelines or runtime systems or assets
- Experience in content/data management
- Experience developing workflows
- Creative mindset with focus on how to improve product quality and team productivity
- Sound design experience
- Audio editing experience
- Understanding of digital audio, acoustics and/or psychoacoustics fundamentals
- Experience in content production pipelines such as audio/visual asset generation for games, movies or TV, voiceover recording or post production
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Art – Audio Tech Lead
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-29 22:11:27.473
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。