Artiste Technique Audio / Technical Audio Artist - MOTIVE
Multiple Locations: Montreal, Quebec, Canada • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Toronto, Ontario, Canada • Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 168693
Position Title: Sr Audio Artist I
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page.
Who We Are
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to bring outstanding visuals, audio and technology to life. Our teams comprise artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
The Challenge Ahead
As a technical artist in Create Audio, your focus is on creating quality workflows, shareable, future facing tech and data, and collaborating with game teams, central staff and the community at large. You are a key component of your audio team and identify risks, share solutions, seek help internally and externally to your teams and contribute with a positive, inclusive attitude.
- Build audio runtime systems with visual programming and scripting languages
- Create, extend and manage simple and complex audio assets and structures
- Support artists by training, debugging and developing/improving workflows
- Optimize and debug runtime audio data to work and fit within modern console limitations
- Document data structures, workflows and best practices
- Communicate designs, best practices and risks to your team and the greater EA community
- 5+ years' experience in video game or production industry
- 5+ years' experience in audio production in any capacity
- Experience with both visual programming and text-based scripting/coding languages, with 5+ years' experience in at least one language
- Significant experience debugging workflows, pipelines or runtime systems or assets
- Significant experience in content/data management
- Significant experience developing workflows
- Creative mindset with focus on how to improve product quality and team productivity
Community / Marketing Title: Artiste Technique Audio / Technical Audio Artist - MOTIVE
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-29 22:11:27.473
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.