Senior Finance Manager, Controllership
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 168162
Position Title: Senior Manager, Accounting
Senior Finance Manager, Controllership (General Ledger Accounting)
(Based in Hyderabad, India)
Report to Director, Finance
The CFO organisation comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyse and visualise data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks, and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
Hyderabad Controllership (General Ledger Accounting) is part of a CFO organisation and supports the worldwide controllership organisation and full responsibility for the India entity accounting with current team
Key Goals of the Role (approx. 30% time in India entity accounting and 70% in Global Controllership support
India Entity Accounting
- We prefer that you be having experience preparing and reviewing Indian GAAP Financials, able to apply accounting standards and interpret new accounting guidelines issued. understand the essential US GAAP accounting treatment and able to perform necessary adjustments in the books.
- Annual Budgeting & Actual Reporting – support India teams, department finance partners and functions with annual budgeting exercise, budget versus actual reporting.
- Have demonstrated experience preparing the India GAAP and US GAAP P&L and balance sheet walkthroughs with detailed analysis of variance along with the commentary. Participate in regular balance sheet reviews with corporate and regional controllers
- Ensure adherence to global policies issued by corporate controller on purchasing, accounts payable, travel & entertainment expenses, corporate cards. Ensure collaborators follow processes that are following policies, accounting standards.
Lead the GL Team and ensure all the deliverables are meeting the Indicators. Work with the Regional Controllers in reviewing the Indicators and implementing additional matrices.
- Be a An expert of [end to end] process]. Have a thoughtful understanding of global processes
- Identify understanding opportunities within the processes and improve efficiency, identify process improvement and implement in the process.
- Review the High-Risk reconciliations and ensure that the reconciliation health is within the EA Reconciliation Guidelines/Policy
- Participate the Global Alignment Projects and other Projects.
Technical Skills & Requirements
- Qualified Indian Chartered Accountant or US Certified Public Accountant
- You have 15+ years' experience in finance and accounting department of an India-based subsidiary of US product or services MNC with at least 10 years of people management experience
- Good knowledge of India & US GAAP, local auditing, tax, statutory and legal requirements.
- experience in technical accounting areas like leases, revenue accounting in addition to regular General ledger activities
- Project managing skills for bigger transitions in Controllership (accounting) from Teams to Shared services
- Working knowledge of Oracle R12. Hyperion Financial Management, applications.
- with excellent verbal & written English communication skills, commitment to achieving results.
- with working hours given the global nature of EA's business
You will report to the Director, Finance Shared Services also based in Hyderabad, India
Key Success Factors
- Experience with functional linkages; ability to understand business issues and translate into solutions
- You will have Healthy impatience for change., expresses initiative and with the enthusiasm.
- Converse with all levels of management. across organisations
- You will be diverse and performing team
- This role is a senior role in the Hyderabad Finance team and hence you will lead in essential projects relating to the Shared services including and not restricted to the professional development of the finance team, setting up the BCP process.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Finance Manager, Controllership
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-09 04:16:14.003
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.