Senior Finance Manager, Controllership
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 168162
Position Title: Senior Manager, Accounting
Senior Finance Manager, Controllership (General Ledger Accounting)
(Based in Hyderabad, India)
Report to Director, Finance
The CFO organisation comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyse and visualise data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks, and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
Hyderabad Controllership (General Ledger Accounting) is part of a CFO organisation and supports the worldwide controllership organisation and full responsibility for the India entity accounting with current team
Key Goals of the Role (approx. 30% time in India entity accounting and 70% in Global Controllership support
India Entity Accounting
- We prefer that you be having experience preparing and reviewing Indian GAAP Financials, able to apply accounting standards and interpret new accounting guidelines issued. understand the essential US GAAP accounting treatment and able to perform necessary adjustments in the books.
- Annual Budgeting & Actual Reporting – support India teams, department finance partners and functions with annual budgeting exercise, budget versus actual reporting.
- Have demonstrated experience preparing the India GAAP and US GAAP P&L and balance sheet walkthroughs with detailed analysis of variance along with the commentary. Participate in regular balance sheet reviews with corporate and regional controllers
- Ensure adherence to global policies issued by corporate controller on purchasing, accounts payable, travel & entertainment expenses, corporate cards. Ensure collaborators follow processes that are following policies, accounting standards.
Lead the GL Team and ensure all the deliverables are meeting the Indicators. Work with the Regional Controllers in reviewing the Indicators and implementing additional matrices.
- Be a An expert of [end to end] process]. Have a thoughtful understanding of global processes
- Identify understanding opportunities within the processes and improve efficiency, identify process improvement and implement in the process.
- Review the High-Risk reconciliations and ensure that the reconciliation health is within the EA Reconciliation Guidelines/Policy
- Participate the Global Alignment Projects and other Projects.
Technical Skills & Requirements
- Qualified Indian Chartered Accountant or US Certified Public Accountant
- You have 15+ years' experience in finance and accounting department of an India-based subsidiary of US product or services MNC with at least 10 years of people management experience
- Good knowledge of India & US GAAP, local auditing, tax, statutory and legal requirements.
- experience in technical accounting areas like leases, revenue accounting in addition to regular General ledger activities
- Project managing skills for bigger transitions in Controllership (accounting) from Teams to Shared services
- Working knowledge of Oracle R12. Hyperion Financial Management, applications.
- with excellent verbal & written English communication skills, commitment to achieving results.
- with working hours given the global nature of EA's business
You will report to the Director, Finance Shared Services also based in Hyderabad, India
Key Success Factors
- Experience with functional linkages; ability to understand business issues and translate into solutions
- You will have Healthy impatience for change., expresses initiative and with the enthusiasm.
- Converse with all levels of management. across organisations
- You will be diverse and performing team
- This role is a senior role in the Hyderabad Finance team and hence you will lead in essential projects relating to the Shared services including and not restricted to the professional development of the finance team, setting up the BCP process.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Finance Manager, Controllership
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-09 04:16:14.003
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.