Associate Game Designer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 167399
Position Title: Associate Artist
Content Designer I
Location - Hyderabad
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles— Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
At EA, Associate Designers working with our live service teams, are responsible for driving the day to day creative work that keeps our games fun, fresh and engaging.
How would your day look like:
- Create great content – Our Designers work with the members of their team to create features and programs that delight our players
- Ensure the highest quality – Testing your creations and working with the QA team to make sure things do what they are supposed to do
- Service a 7 day a week game service – Sometimes, off-hour work will be necessary. Players are playing all day, every day and we need to provide content for them all the time
Who fits the bill:
- Knowledge of card games (Magic: The Gathering, Pokemon, etc.) and how monetization of card gaming works
- Communication Skills – we’re looking for candidates who can easily speak their minds about group ideas or their own, as well as, someone who is comfortable and has experience in writing for published works
- Awareness of E-commerce within Video Games or other similar platforms
- Be comfortable with computers – XML and SQL will be your primary tools in this position
- Be passionate about games – We are looking for people who play games and understand why they love playing them (and why they don’t sometimes)
- Creative and collaborative – A friendly and open nature and an active and curious mind fit in well with us
- And being a Basketball fan is a plus…but, not a requirement!
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Game Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-08-02 14:41:27.31
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.