Rendering Software Engineer - EA Sports
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Kitchener, Ontario, Canada • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands • Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania • Pasadena, California, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Requisition Number: 166962
Position Title: Software Engineer II
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. you are passionate about building immersive digital entertainment, this is the role of a lifetime.
- You will drive the visuals for a new AAA title. This is an opportunity to join a veteran team early in pre-production and help bring the vision to life on a new game.
- Working closely with the Art Director and the Art team, you will drive to create industry leading visuals.
- You will push the latest rendering technologies to help drive beautiful characters and environments.
- You will work closely with the brightest minds in the industry collaborating and developing Rendering technology.
- You will bring the vision of the Art team to life.
- You will design, architect and document technical designs for Rendering systems.
- You will develop tools and workflows to efficiently produce new game features.
- You will work with a proprietary engine to develop shareable code and interface correctly with the engine.
- 2+ years of experience on cutting edge rendering features.
- Strong mathematics skills especially with Linear Algebra.
- Proficient in modern rendering techniques such as PBR, deferred rendering, Modern Shaders.
- Strong expertise with C++ and experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Excellent debugging skills and experience using tools to help debug.
- Strong ability to work with internal and externally developed code in a collaborative fashion.
- In-depth understanding of performance bottlenecks of rendering features.
- Experience with basic game development technologies such as Perforce, Visual Studio
Community / Marketing Title: Rendering Software Engineer - EA Sports
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-08 14:24:15.807
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.