Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Requisition Number: 166840
Position Title: Marketing Specialist I
Marketing Artist (12-month contract)
Electronic Arts' Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is highly regarded throughout the industry as a leader in delivering high-quality, engaging games on iOS and Android. We release new meaningful updates on a regular basis for our live mobile games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed No Limits, and many more.
As a Marketing Artist, you'll work within our highly regarded Creative Services team, assisting in the creation of several assets for our multiple mobile games. You will work with the wider business leads, marketing and game teams to ensure the advertising is on-brand and meets our overall advertising strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare cross-platform advertising assets to support several mobile games
- The ability to deliver work of a high standard while retaining accuracy when working with tight deadlines
- Follow creative direction and ensure the look and feel of each game title is carried through all assets and evolved
- Find solutions to ensure a clear balance between communication and design
- Solve creative issues using commercial software solutions and in-house tools
- 1 or more years of experience creating marketing assets for videogames and/or digital products
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent training
- Must possess strong graphic layout skills, finished art experience as well as typographic sensibilities
- Familiar with Gaming on mobile and User Acquisition creative
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and the remainder of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of video editing and/or 3D software experience advantageous
- A passion for racing games and a knowledge of FTP games an advantage
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-01 16:09:29.957
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.