Senior Operations Manager
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 166796
Position Title: DD II
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to deliver outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
We are looking for a Senior Operations Manager to join our Create Operations team to support our resourcing and project management initiatives throughout our very diverse team.
You will partner with Create's business leaders, other Resource Management Office (RMO)/Project Management Office (PMO) teams at EA and many internal core groups such as HR, Talent Acquisition and Finance to advise on the resources and metrics needed to produce the content for our world-famous games! Reporting to our Director of Project Management Operations, you will also support programs and develop processes for our Create Development Directors.
You will possess strong communication skills, robust analytical skills, the ability to make tough decisions and the determination to prepare us for the future. You will work in a dynamic team and thriving industry so the ability to switch focus at any time is crucial. You will be collaborative and excel at working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the Create Department leaders to understand and track overall headcount across all resources including permanent, temporary and contracted staff.
- Work with Create leaders to develop and publish resourcing focused live dashboards to promote visibility across the business groups globally
- Manage programs that support our Development Director team within Create
- Maintain and improve systems in place for resourcing, headcount tracking and reporting.
- Provide strategic insights that guide timely decision making
- Partner with Department leaders, Finance, Business Analytics, HR and Recruiting teams, globally, to determine & publish regular KPIs
- Schedule regular reviews with Department leaders and Partner teams
- Support business leaders in pulling together relevant data and presenting it (visual data representation, interpreting results into goals)
- Identify opportunities & lead improvements to align Recruiting, Finance, PMO and RMO
- Critical thinker that always questions the status quo.
- Expert level skills in Office suite especially Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) & PowerPoint to track, model, analyze & present information
- Experience making informed decisions based on both data analysis and business expertise
- Experience overseeing, developing, and improving processes and reporting
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in a related field
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Operations Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-29 20:21:47.037
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.