C# Software Engineer
Posizioni multiple: Melbourne VIC, Australia • Sydney NSW, Australia
Requisition Number: 166305
Position Title: Software Engineer III
Software Engineer - C# & WPF
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated C# and WPF Software Engineer to join us on an initial 12 month basis. As a Software Engineer for Frostbite, you will be based in Melbourne but connected to and supported by our teams around the globe. You will report to the Senior Manager - Engineering.
- Work with user experience (UX) team, product owner and customers to design, build and maintain features in the tools
- Provide support to customers by addressing key issues and looking for opportunities to make systematic improvements
- Contribute to technical discussions across Frostbite
- Frequent communication across Frostbite and with game team Engineers
- Communicate with users to prioritize tasks
- C# (knowledge of latest .NET framework)
- Experience building applications using WPF
- Test, debug, and extend other Software Engineers' code competently
- Experience with C++/CLI desirable
- Experience with game engines such as Unity or Unreal
- Experience working with Source Control Systems (Perforce, SVN, GIT)
- Knowledge of working with Agile (Scrum) development methodologies
- Experience with build systems and related concepts
- Relational database proficiency (TFS, Jenkins, NANT)
Wondering if you’ll meet all of our requirements? We know those dot points can’t capture all that you might bring to our team, so consider the above a starting point. If you’re interested, please reach out!
Creating amazing games starts with building a team that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We wholeheartedly celebrate that diversity, and are committed to fostering a workplace that is equitable and inclusive, where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. For more on our commitment and progress - check out our 2021 Impact Report.
What’s in it for you?
We want EA to be the ultimate destination to make great content and experiences. Everything we’re doing here is about creating a culture, environment, and company where you can do the best work of your career – so there’s that. There’s also:
- An inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers
- 17.5% annual leave loading – yes, we’ll pay you extra to take a break!
- Bonus end of year leave days – time off between Christmas and New Years, no annual leave necessary
- Volunteer leave and charitable donation matching
When it comes to flexibility – we’re hybrid forward, so you’ll have the opportunity to structure the way you work, to suit the way you work.
Community / Marketing Title: C# Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-07 20:23:46.27
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.