Multiple Locations: Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Pasadena, California, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 164691
Position Title: Sr Software Engineer I
The Information Technology group (EAIT) works as a global team to empower EA's employees and business operations to be creative, collaborative, and productive. As a digital entertainment company, EA's enterprise technology needs are diverse and span across game development, workforce collaboration, marketing, publishing, player experience, security, and corporate activities. Our mission is to bring creative technology services to each of these areas, working across the company to "ensure better play.
What will you do?
Reporting to the Senior Director of Engineering, the Sr. Software Architect will build scalable, complex performant and available applications and solutions in the cloud. You will establish architecture and design for the applications, you will establish coding standards and engineering best practices for the product. Leading a team of engineers, you will provide applications both for our users. You will use the latest technology features and architecture principles of modern applications. You will also work with Scrum masters and Product owners to determine and accomplish the product vision.
- Be a top-level contributor in direction for major, complex programs intended to roll out high-volume, high transaction-based applications and services
- Be a hands-on person leading the global team from the front
- Bring experiences in partnership with distributed diverse teams to ensure the architectural vision is communicated and delivered to the highest standards.
- Estimate engineering effort during different stages of the project life cycle.
- Mentor 2-4 lead developers in accomplishing architecture, design and implementation goals.
- Perform research and implement best practices for problem avoidance and continuous improvement.
- Follow agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs.
- Work on multiple projects and work with multiple teams simultaneously
- Work with leadership on strategic planning
The next great EA Sr. Software Architect also needs:
- 10+ years of hands-on coding experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices and Angular/React
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience using Git and related tools like GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket...
- Solid experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services
- 6+ years of experience with SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, MongoDB
- Expertise in using design principles to provide system-level technical design
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of related experience building and delivering complex mission-critical applications and projects.
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2021-03-08 22:58:11.957
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.