Multiple Locations: Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Pasadena, California, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 164691
Position Title: Sr Software Engineer I
The Information Technology group (EAIT) works as a global team to empower EA's employees and business operations to be creative, collaborative, and productive. As a digital entertainment company, EA's enterprise technology needs are diverse and span across game development, workforce collaboration, marketing, publishing, player experience, security, and corporate activities. Our mission is to bring creative technology services to each of these areas, working across the company to "ensure better play.
What will you do?
Reporting to the Senior Director of Engineering, the Sr. Software Architect will build scalable, complex performant and available applications and solutions in the cloud. You will establish architecture and design for the applications, you will establish coding standards and engineering best practices for the product. Leading a team of engineers, you will provide applications both for our users. You will use the latest technology features and architecture principles of modern applications. You will also work with Scrum masters and Product owners to determine and accomplish the product vision.
- Be a top-level contributor in direction for major, complex programs intended to roll out high-volume, high transaction-based applications and services
- Be a hands-on person leading the global team from the front
- Bring experiences in partnership with distributed diverse teams to ensure the architectural vision is communicated and delivered to the highest standards.
- Estimate engineering effort during different stages of the project life cycle.
- Mentor 2-4 lead developers in accomplishing architecture, design and implementation goals.
- Perform research and implement best practices for problem avoidance and continuous improvement.
- Follow agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs.
- Work on multiple projects and work with multiple teams simultaneously
- Work with leadership on strategic planning
The next great EA Sr. Software Architect also needs:
- 10+ years of hands-on coding experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices and Angular/React
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience using Git and related tools like GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket...
- Solid experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services
- 6+ years of experience with SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, MongoDB
- Expertise in using design principles to provide system-level technical design
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of related experience building and delivering complex mission-critical applications and projects.
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-03-08 22:58:11.957
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。