Sr. Build Engineer
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 164028
Position Title: Software Engineer III
Engineering Services “Frostbite QDS” are EA's continuous integration and build experts. We are located in EA studios across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
We pride ourselves on providing superior automation services to our internal customers - EA's game, engine, product, and content teams. Our services include Build & Test Automation, Continuous Integration, Metrics Reporting, and Virtual Infrastructure Management. Learn more about us here.
We are seeking a Sr. Build Engineer to join Engineering Services and provide exemplary services to our partner teams at EA Vancouver.
- Work as a technical liaison with development teams to address build issues and improvements.
- Establish a lead role in maintaining existing, and establishing new technologies with the goal of delivering a stable scalable continuous integration environment, capable of providing stable expansion routes, and delivering quality, well structured reporting output to developers and other stakeholders submitting builds to the CI system.
- Develop working relationships with key stakeholders particularly in Frostbite Development, in Quality Engineering, and in Release Management.
- Drive and advance the skills development of the Build farm team, ensuring that all on the team stay current with best industry practices in DevOps and CI
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- 6 + years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining CI environments.
- 6 + being a team lead on CI environment operations.
- 6 + years of experience in programming, scripting, configuration management (Java, Groovy, Python, shell) for the intended development of CI infrastructure.
- 6 + years of experience with large scale systems (high volume user community, high volume throughput)
- Proven Excellent understanding of software development and DevOps concepts, debugging processes and procedures.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Build Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-01-29 16:03:44.79
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.