Cinematic Technical Designer (Contract)
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 163979
Position Title: Cinematic Artist II
Cinematic Technical Designer (18-Month Contact)
At EA we are a community of artists, storytellers and technologists working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. And together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
The Technical Designer is a bridge between Production, Artists, Programmers, and Development Teams to ensure the art content and features are easily integrated into the engine while respecting the artistic vision and technical constraints of the project. Part of your role is to help develop processes that improve production workflows. You will work with other technical designers and report to the lead.
- Identify technical problems and propose solutions
- Adapt to artistic and technical constraints to provide an effective workflow for cinematic artists on a per project basis
- Provide hands-on support to artists and engineers regarding asset performance and validation
- Provide feedback to artists and external partners
- Review creative process and identify opportunities for tool improvements (per project)
- Solve technical issues in the 3d asset pipeline
- Work with partner studios to share technology and best practices
- Work with artists and programmers to create 3D art and making sure assets are integrated at its highest quality
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a digital art content creation pipeline, within the video game industry with a focus on cinematics
- Experience within a game engine (Frostbite, Unreal, Unity)
- Experience producing outstanding cinematic assets
- Experience with game development frameworks and methodologies
- Experience with real-time workflows and the technical hurdles/limitations associated
- Experience developing custom tools for Digital content creation (DCC)
- Knowledge of high-level coding language. (Python, C#, C++)
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Cinematic Technical Designer (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-01-26 19:39:58.85
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。