Senior Manager, Site Reliability Engineering
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 163473
Position Title: Sr Manager Site Reliability Engineering
Senior Manager, Site Reliability Engineering
Production Infrastructure & Engineering (PI&E) organization provides the essential platforms and infrastructure hosting solutions that power EA's live services. Our charter is to make EA's games and services available to all players anytime and anywhere. To do this, we focus on the high availability of infrastructure, primary services, and studio services. We aim to help developers to experiment and build new games quickly with infrastructure services on-demand and workflows that promote rapid development in the cloud. In all of this, we focus on being there for players where and when they want to play.
As the Senior Manager of Site Reliability Engineering, you will report to the Director of DevOps.
- You will coach direct-reporting development managers and partner with external shared service teams to accomplish franchise requirements.
- You will build and run production and internal business services.
- You will maintain a deployment pipeline through the use of configuration management.
- You will promote best practices in Change Management to ensure Uptime Service level agreements are met.
- You will manage important live issues and promote resolution and root cause analysis.
- You will establish and assign franchise level goals from defined from organizational goals; achieve project deliverables through managing team at a franchise level.
- You will make decisions around the balance between quality/time/cost, and directing the team accordingly.
- You will be the escalation path for on-call incident response and triage.
- You will perform root cause analysis and post-mortems with an eye towards future prevention.
- You will create configuration management and infrastructure automation.
- You will design CI/CD pipelines and core infrastructure services.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- 8+ years project management or team leadership experience.
- 3+ years of experience managing talent, budgets.
- Experience managing team budget and budget planning process.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Site Reliability Engineering
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-01-06 16:58:20.8
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.