Senior Software Engineer - Server
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 163119
Position Title: Sr Software Engineer I
Senior Server Engineer
EA China Studio is part of EA Asia Studio, who are dedicated to building the greatest free mobile games. By introducing EA’s world-class IPs, including FIFA, Plants VS Zombies and NFS, into China and Asia, culturizing their designs, art style and mechanism, we pursue perfection and build products that will make us proud. Making key decisions, adapting to local markets, we are an international yet localized team with a clear goal—building the best free mobile game that will flourish in both China and Asia. If you are passionate about mobile games and believe that quality is essential to success, you are the talent we want.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in EA China Studio.
As a critical expert in the studio, you will have the opportunity to work with a passionate team. Your role will be to drive the game server tech development and environment. Along with other tech leads and TDs, you will collaborate with internal and external key stakeholders to develop and apply cutting edge server technologies within an optimized environment.
- As an individual contributor, oversee mobile game server development. Ensure architecture and implementation meet product requirements across the entire system.
- Champion quality and performance. Define uncompromising target metrics and create processes and culture to exceed them.
- Help to build automation systems to improve the QA & tech ops efficiency.
- Help identify technical risk and mitigation plans.
- Communicate technical architecture, strategy, details, and status to non-technical team members.
- Share knowledge internally. Apply lessons learned by other teams and align with the broader EA's technology portfolio.
- bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- 10 years+ years of industry technical experience.
- Broad knowledge of and experience in large online game development.
- Master domain at least one in the server architecting, network programming, database, and gameplay synchronization.
- Experienced with Linux platform development
- Familiar with C++ programming language
- Be familiar with object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Self-motivated and problem solving oriented.
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies is a plus.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer - Server
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-11-24 04:47:21.843
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.