Social Media Manager (Apex Legends/Respawn)
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 162321
Position Title: Sr Community Engagement Strategist
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
You can learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.
We're looking for a highly skilled Social Media Manager who will engage with our community via Respawn and Apex Legends social channels. Reporting to our Senior Social Media Manager, you will be part of a small community team embedded with the developers, and will help facilitate communication in both directions. If you like Respawn's games and want to help nurture the positive relationship between us and our community, come join us and help us create an incredible experience for our players.
What you'll do…
- Own and schedule content that lives across the Apex Legends and Respawn social channels
- Actively reply to players on social to nurture a positive relationship between Respawn and its community
- Write copy, post imagery, videos, etc. to our channels
- Build and maintain an editorial calendar in partnership with the rest of the social team
- Collaborate with marketing, brand, influencer, and comms teams across Respawn and the broader EA org to deliver the best possible experience for our players.
Successful candidates should be...
- Experienced. We're looking for people who have at least three years of experience with writing and managing social media communication, updates, campaigns, etc, ideally in the video game industry.
- Knowledgeable. We're looking for candidates who have deep knowledge of gaming, community trends, and ideally who have knowledge of and experience with the games we have released.
- Empathetic. We need someone who cares deeply about the community, can speak our voice, engage with our players in a genuine/authentic and creative way.
- Growth-oriented. The ability to accept feedback and critiques will help you tailor your work to reach its best potential—and to grow! Teamwork and a willingness to work, learn, and grow together is critical to our success.
Ideally, you also will have…
- 3+ years professional experience operating in a social media and/or community management capacity.
- Fantastic writing skills.
- Excellent strategic and creative thinking skills.
- A player-first mentality.
- The ability to communicate effectively and to build successful interpersonal relationships with discipline partners across the organization.
- A proactive, self-starter spirit and ability to work both independently and on a team without micromanagement.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth which come with being a member of our team, working at Respawn has many other perks and benefits! Learn more at respawn.com/perks.
Community / Marketing Title: Social Media Manager (Apex Legends/Respawn)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2020-09-02 23:45:59.417
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。