BioWare: UX Scripter (Contract)
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Requisition Number: 159697
Position Title: Associate Experience Designer
UX Scripter (Contract)
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
BioWare is looking for a UX Scripter to develop and integrate experiences from the game team for BioWare’s immersive RPG experiences.
- This is a hands-on, in-engine role. From UX/UI prototypes to final content you will be responsible for the implementation of the game content.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of designers, artists, programmers, and producers to create exciting new content and build satisfying user interfaces.
- Work with best practices for the discipline, from structured processes to workflow and content standards in order to implement content within UX/UI.
- Help test new features and tools before they are deployed to the rest of the team.
- Experience with digital interfaces and video game environments.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, create and implement game concepts using various tools, technology, and visual language.
- Demonstrative proof of an open-mined, progressive thinker who is flexible, energetic and driven with the ability to overcome obstacles and challenges with working solutions.
- A passion for Video Games!!
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality.
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/edmonton
Community / Marketing Title: BioWare: UX Scripter (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-29 19:39:42.867
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.