Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 159294
Position Title: Associate Security Engineer
Do you want to work in a fun and energetic environment where you will be challenged and inspired? Come work for Electronic Arts, a leading video game company where the culture enables you to do the best work of your career. The hiring team, Secure Enterprise, is a central services team which focuses on Identity and Security product lines. We are uniquely positioned to create effective solutions that have tremendous value to the business in several technology areas.
You will report tot he the Enterprise Security Architect and contribute to the creation of a cloud-based secure enclave for protecting essential business assets. Our team has built a hardened and highly isolated secure environment and we are in the process of replicating the concept using cloud hosting. We value collaboration and move fast to build on new ideas. We iterate quickly, constantly trying new concepts and learning from them to improve the value to the business and quality of our execution. Join us as we explore new concepts like Zero-Trust and Decentralized Identity to ensure EA employees are well protected.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will help guide and help create a cloud-hosted secure enclave
- You will support the migration of 700+ assets to the newly built secure cloud enclave
- You will incorporate security enhancements into DevOps workflows
- You will implement detective and protective controls to protect the integrity of company assets
Minor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish an onboarding process to integrate business applications with our secure enclave
- Advise partner teams on security best practices
Qualifications for the Job:
- 5+ years’ work experience in a security-related role
- You have experience writing process documentation
- You have knowledge of ISC2 Common Body of Knowledge
- You are familiar with identity solutions
- Active Directory
- Azure AD
- Smart cards
- Good understanding of analyzing and applying CIS/NIST baselines
- You have experience planning, researching, and developing security policies, standards, and procedures
- You have experience designing secure networks, systems, and application architectures
- You have experience administrating Windows and Linux operating systems
Community / Marketing Title: Security Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-08 18:35:35.467
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.