Senior Technical Product Manager
Locație: Stockholm, Sweden
Requisition Number: 181103
Position Title: Sr. Product Manager
Are you a Senior Tech Artist? Do you see yourself driving drastic improvement in the quality of 3D editing workflows for EA’s biggest games? If the answer is yes, then come join the Frostbite Scene Team. Reporting to a director of product management, you will oversee proprietary 3D workflows in the Frostbite Engine. You will be a key part of a domain leadership team, driving the future of 3D live editing. You will own “what good looks like” for all 3D editing in Frostbite. You will work with our amazing content creator community to enable new workflows. Join Frostbite and help shape the future of gaming.
- Work with the Frostbite team and EA’s game teams to create a long-term vision, strategy and roadmap for Frostbite’s content creator focused 3D editing technologies
- Champion quality as a product owner & power user of the technology. Demonstrate what is working well while highlighting valuable opportunities for improvement
- Demonstrate the value of new & improved features to the content creators and technical leaders in EA’s game teams
- Define goals to inspire the engineering team to deliver industry-leading tools
- Analyze EA's competitive landscape, including the competition space of our game and technology competitors
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and community partners/leaders
- 7+ years of experience in game dev, shipped 1 or more AAA games as a technical artist
- Experience with commercial or proprietary game engines
- Experience with 3d Editing packages such as Maya, 3DS Max, Blender or Softimage
- Understanding of real time rendering techniques used in games and 3d packages
- Passion for public speaking, presentations & performing live demos
- Awareness of general product management practices and techniques
- Occasional international travel may be required
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Technical Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 75
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.