[Unannounced Project] Mobile Client Software Engineer
位置: Seoul, South Korea
Requisition Number: 180990
Position Title: Software Engineer I
EA Korea Studio
We are EA's game development studio based in Seoul, known for the FIFA Online series, a AAA sports game, as well as Need for Speed Online and MLB Online. Going beyond localizing global-scale games, we are on our journey to become an all-round game developer and lead a new trend in the gaming industry. Our mission is to inspire the world to Play!
- You will be reporting to the development director.
- You will develop several game content and gameplay.
- You will develop cross-platform (PC, Android, iOS) client systems and tools.
- You will develop systems and tools for live service operations.
- You will investigate and response to issues arising in the live environment.
- 7+ years of experience in related fields.
- Experience in mobile platform development and live service maintenance.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and STL.
- Proficiency in Android / iOS development using C/C++.
- Collaboration experience in team-level development process.
※ If your application document exceeds 2MB, please upload it to Google Drive first, open it for all viewers, save the link in a notepad file, and then upload the file.
- Resume and CV in Korean
- Application Review - Assignment (Coding Test) - 3 Rounds of Interview - Negotiations (details subject to change)
Community / Marketing Title: [Unannounced Project] Mobile Client Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 125
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。