Cloud Platform Developer
Posizione: Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 180071
Position Title: Software Engineer III
About our team
We are an R&D team built from a collection of eclectic designers and developers partnering with the FC Mobile Studio and several other studios across the company. We are united in our love for building game prototypes and tools and we hope you will join us!
We are looking for a experienced Cloud Platform Developer with expertise in serverless solutions to help us transition from a mixed architecture (C#, Python, local desktop application with some serverless modules) to a complete serverless architecture on the Google Cloud Platform. You have a background in building serverless solutions, especially for the Google Cloud Platform.
You will report to the head of the R&D team, while fulfilling the following responsibilities:
- Migration Strategy: Work with our team to understand the current architecture and design a comprehensive migration strategy to move our application to the Google Cloud Platform.
- API Integration: Ensure smooth integration with service APIs such as Reddit, Discord, App Stores, OpenAI, Youtube and others.
- Data Management: Implement best practices for data storage, retrieval, and transformation to ensure that data is ingested and served to internal front ends.
- Optimization: Monitor, troubleshoot, and adjust the system for performance, costs, and scalability.
- Documentation: Produce concise documentation detailing the new architecture, setup, and any operational considerations.
- 3-5 years of experience with the Google Cloud Platform, especially with Cloud Functions, Pub/Sub, Scheduled Tasks, BigQuery and other components.
- 4-6 years of experience in software development with proficiency in languages such as Python and C#
- 3-5 years of experience working with different kinds of databases, columnar, tabulated and graph style databases
- Familiar with popular BI frontend tools such as Looker, Data Studio or others.
- Comfortable working with AI services, especially Large Language Models
- An interest in the games industry because while this job posting is about the first thing you will work on, it will not be the last.
- Excellent English proficiency
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Platform Developer
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 76
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.