Artiste Technique de rendu Principal.e / Lead Rendering Technical Artist - IRON MAN
Locație: Montreal, QC, Canada
Requisition Number: 179092
Position Title: Senior Technical Artist 2
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
Our Motive is to create innovative action games within iconic worlds where every player feels like the hero. Let's say that again—iconic worlds, where every player feels like the hero.
Our passion has taken us from imagining dogfighter pilots in Star Wars™: Squadrons, to re-creating Isaac Clarke onboard the Ishimura in Dead Space™, and now to building an original Iron Man action-adventure video game.
We believe in sharing our passion with our community, and with each other by having transparent discussions, by practicing an inclusive culture, and by nurturing a continuous growth mindset. Our approach feels simple, but it leads to the best work of our careers, and as a team, building unique and immersive experiences.
Motive is looking for a technical artist to help oversee the rendering related aspects of an open world action adventure AAA title. This position requires high-level artistic sensibilities and strong technical skills; the ability to work with the art and rendering teams to drive the development of new engine features and to guide the content creation to maximize what is available. The candidate must be passionate about making great games, be a strong problem-solver and an effective communicator.
- Lead and mentor a team of technical artists, providing guidance, feedback, and support to ensure the successful execution of rendering and art tasks.
- Collaborate with directors and other stakeholders to establish and maintain the visual standards and performance benchmarks for the game.
- Define and implement rendering techniques, shading models, lighting setups, and post-processing effects to achieve the desired visual quality and artistic vision.
- Develop and maintain efficient art pipelines, guide and tutor art staff on project best practices.
- Participate in art reviews, with an eye towards identifying technical divergences or opportunities.
- Act as a liaison between the rendering technical art team and other disciplines, effectively communicating technical requirements and collaborating on cross-disciplinary initiatives.
- Guide and conduct performance profiling and optimization to maintain optimal frame rates and memory usage on target platforms.
- Collaborate with other game teams within the company to share best practices and technology.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and techniques in rendering, real-time graphics, and art pipelines, and explore innovative approaches to improve the visual quality of the game.
- Extensive experience as a Technical Artist in the gaming industry, with a focus on rendering and art pipelines.
- Proficient in Unreal Engine 5 and real time rendering capabilities, with a strong understanding of advanced rendering technologies.
- Solid understanding of art creation pipelines and the ability to collaborate effectively with artists, animators, and other disciplines.
- Strong programming/scripting skills (e.g., Python, C++, HLSL) to develop and optimize shaders, materials, and art pipelines.
- Familiarity with performance profiling and optimization techniques to achieve optimal frame rates and memory usage.
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team of technical artists, with excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Passion for making games look and play great.
Community / Marketing Title: Artiste Technique de rendu Principal.e / Lead Rendering Technical Artist - IRON MAN
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 248
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.