Locații multiple: Lyon, France • France
Requisition Number: 178743
Position Title: Specialist III, Shared Services
Please note that this would be a part time temporary contract. The length would be 1 year.
EA’s CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines. Our common goal is partnership with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. All of our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by providing financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
What you will do as a Payroll Specialist, reporting to our EU Payroll Manager
- Management of the French Payroll systems
- Ensure legislative compliance, that employees are paid accurately within established tax laws.
- Work with the EU Payroll Management Team to Identify areas of process improvement.
- Partner with other internal EA partners such as People Experience (PE) and Finance to streamline processes and build strong relationships.
- Assist with special payroll projects.
- Creating/maintaining payroll processes and procedures, such as Handbook and Business Contingency Plans (BCP)
- Maintain accurate payroll records and ensure timely reporting to government agencies (DSN)
- Maintain professional knowledge of all French payroll legislative changes.
- Review and reconcile payroll data.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the monthly processing of all salary information including, but not limited to;
- New hires, work contract changes, and termination payroll processes
- Monthly processing of the Company Share Schemes
- Absences – monitoring the Kiosque tool
- Work closely with PE to ensure all relevant monthly change data is received in time for processing for French.
- Work closely with Comp & Bens to ensure all benefits are reported and processed correctly through payroll.
- Monitor and remain completely up-to-date with all legislative changes.
- Ensure full legislation compliance in accordance with published external timetables, e.g. Tax, Social Security authorities, in order to prevent penalties for late payment/reporting.
- Payroll reporting for Finance.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to all queries from employees, authorities, and managers.
- Labor law queries, such as parental leave, sick leave, leavers, starters, and contractual issues.
- Reconciliation and closure of the tax year-end processes.
- Monthly processing of the Company Share Schemes.
- Manage the processing of various share schemes via payroll as required by local legislation, including Stock Plans, RSU Plans and ESPP.
- Reconcile monthly ESPP contributions and ensure data is submitted to the US in accordance with deadlines.
- New hires, work contract changes, and termination payroll processes.
- Monitoring the time tracking tool (Kiosque).
Skills and Knowledge Required
- 3+ years’ of France payroll experience
- Degree in Labour Relationships or similar university studies.
- Experience with ADP Payroll Software (ADP’s Managed Services Tool DECIDIUM, eServices, Kiosque…).
- Experience with ADP.
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge is needed.
- Experience/understanding of the laws and legislation in France
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Accurate with a strong attention to detail
Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.
Community / Marketing Title: Payroll Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 188
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.