Multiple Locations: Bucharest, Romania • Romania
Requisition Number: 178159
Position Title: Software Engineer II
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games. After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world's biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FIFA, we are soon beginning an exciting era. EA SPORTS FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS – as we aim to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere. With more opportunities than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS!
Reporting to the Development Manager, we are looking for an experienced .NET Full-Stack Software Engineer with web development experience and an in-depth understanding of C#/.NET and Single Page Application frameworks. You should have experience in both designing and developing RESTful applications and have the desire to deliver without sacrificing quality.
- As a central team within the EA SPORTS™ FC project, our team delivers the tools used by Live Content producers to support many dynamic features in our game. As such, you would work with our internal customers to develop new features or upgrade existing ones. Whether you prefer working on new functionality, improving existing implementation, or fixing production issues, you will have the chance to contribute to applications that impact the entire EA SPORTS™ FC project.
- You will work with internal partners to design, develop, and deliver new features or upgrade existing ones
- You will participate in planning sessions and daily SCRUM style stand-up meetings
- Required Technical Skills
- C#/.NET, NET Core, REST API
- Single Page Application frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.js
- Experience writing efficient SQL queries
- Experience with source control software such as Git or Perforce
- Excellent debugging skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience in designing maintainable, structured, and documented code
- Experience with object-oriented design patterns
- Experience communicating with other engineers, producers, and designers
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 118
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。