Senior Game Designer - Encounters
位置: Seattle, WA, USA
Requisition Number: 176460
Position Title: Sr Game Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
Finding great talent and supporting our studios to be the best place for people to make an impact is central to our philosophy. This is the principle behind our newly formed Seattle Studio focusing on open-world action-adventure games and pioneering next-generation emergent storytelling. Join us to pursue your passion to build unique, groundbreaking and inclusive games that empower players to create incredible stories of heroic adventure. Become a foundational part of an ambitious, respectful and diverse team as we are looking for a Senior Designer to join our team.
Reporting to the Design Manager The Senior Designer, Encounters works with all disciplines to bring a rich, exciting open world to life for players to discover. The Senior Designer, Encounters is aware of current open world action games best practices, and is ready to push sandbox gameplay and interactive storytelling forward.
The Senior Designer, Encounters will spearhead a team in bringing a rich and dynamic game world to life. You'll contribute to the design and structure of the world and own in detail how the world is populated with memorable characters and enemies. You'll also guide standards, process, and workflows to unlock the creative power of your team and work with the wider team to accomplish the gameplay vision through playable content and regular playtesting.
- Oversee the creative and technical implementation of encounters, systems and activities across an open world game.
- Work with tools developers to build and iterate tools and processes that allow the team to create content and populate the world with activities and missions.
- Help establish and enforce consistent design practices, constraints, and metrics throughout the project.
- Help set quality-bar through hands-on ownership of open world content from conception to the final stages of polish, facilitating communication and coordinating departments to ensure the vision is clearly understood.
- 8+ years experience on AAA games including at least one project in a senior role
- Experience with modern AAA open world games and their sandbox systems and mechanics
We encourage you to apply, even if you don't match every qualification listed above. Let us know why this role appeals to you, why you will be great, what unique perspectives you will bring, and which requirements will challenge you to grow.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $108,700 - $166,550
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $107,450 - $166,550
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $107,450 - $166,550
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $107,450 - $153,250
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $107,450 - $153,250
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Game Designer - Encounters
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無、および法律で保護されたその他のあらゆる状況は考慮されません。 また、犯罪歴のある人物の雇用も、募集要項を満たす応募者の場合は適用法令に従って検討します。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Date Opened: 2022-11-02 15:39:50.007
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。