Senior Game Designer - EA Sports
위치: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 176247
Position Title: Sr Game Designer
About the Organization: EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in sports & entertainment with nearly 30 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and athletes. We are creating a team to build a new unannounced AAA EA SPORTS product across platforms. This is your opportunity to join this new team that will shape the future of interactive entertainment and create the next great EA SPORTS game.
About our team: We are starting a new team composed of a mixture of veterans of EA/EA SPORTS and new talent from across industries. With some of the most valuable sports IP in the world, and the resources EA has to offer, we have access to the capabilities needed to deliver amazing new experiences for an expanded audience of players worldwide.
About the role: As a Senior Game Designer, you will report to the Game Design Director and work within the Design team to deliver features, tuning and balancing, and content creation, also helping guide and improve other designs and designers. You will use your understanding and passion for designing player-first experiences to add to the creative execution and business success of the game.
- Design complex systems and tune them for specific goals.
- Inspire and motivate the team to achieve high-quality within constraints.
- Create new ideas and take external ideas and goals and work towards those.
- Take a holistic approach to quality and delivery to ensure that the feature set and corresponding execution creates the best possible product.
- Use qualitative and quantitative methods to validate and improve ideas.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Designer working in medium/large teams within the video game industry.
- Experience mentoring other Designers and providing insightful feedback on design efforts.
- Experience in multi-platform/AAA game development.
- Experience working on designs from initial creation through to implementation.
- Understand business models, and how design and the business model work together.
- Understand why an idea will or won't work, and how to design to hit specific goals.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Game Designer - EA Sports
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 221
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.