위치: Stockholm, Sweden
Requisition Number: 176071
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Our Battlefield Technology Team is home to remarkable technical talent building Battlefield tools and technology on EA's proprietary game engine, Frostbite. We aim to empower engineering and content creation with a myriad of tools and workflows, while empowering the multi-studio distributed development team to create connected experiences for Battlefield fans around the world. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products, and that's why we're dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best as we work towards a common cause. Join us!
We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer, who is passionate about developing systems and services to support the live operations and online gameplay for our millions of users.
You will work in small teams that work together to create solutions for our games, using modern technologies and frameworks deployed to cloud-based infrastructure. You will work with multiple existing systems; some developed at DICE, some developed externally. This will require working with a lot of different teams within EA and DICE. You will report into a Development Director.
- Analyze game designs and propose technical solutions for how they can be achieved.
- Develop distributed and, resilient, back-end services using Scala.
- Adapt central EA technologies to meet game design needs.
- Use modern open-source stacks including Scala, gRPC, Finagle, and Linkerd/Envoy.
- Deploy services on cloud-based infrastructures such as Kubernetes.
- Oversee performance at the service level.
- Develop live tools in the backend that we use to manage all aspects of our live games.
- Integrate the tooling platform with other internal services.
- 3+ years of experience in distributed, scalable, resilient, high-performing systems
- Knowledge of Git, or similar distributed source management system
- 3+ years of experience with continuous integration and delivery
- 3+ years of experience with functional languages (Scala, Clojure, Erlang-Elixir, Kotlin, Rust, Swift, F#)
- Experience with cloud deployment, as AWS
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of C++ or C#
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Experience with Docker or similar container formats
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 58
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.