Responsable des pratiques humaines
위치: Montreal, QC, Canada
Requisition Number: 175702
Position Title: People Practices Lead
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français, "Select
Language" dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page.
People Practices Lead
Montreal, QC Hybrid
People Practices Lead
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It's not just a play on words; PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our people to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
Our People Practices partners are passionate about delivering simple and awesome people experiences while delivering programs and support in meaningful and efficient ways. You will connect with employees, support people managers, champion team effectiveness and engagement, planning and delivering people programs and being a cultural steward for EA. You will join the People Practices team based in Montreal, QC working with our regional team - reporting to the Sr. Manager, People Practices.
What the People Practices Lead does at EA:
- Coaching: Partner with employees and managers to provide candid, unbiased coaching and counsel to enhance manager effectiveness and improve personal and team capabilities that impact our current and future needs
- Collaboration: Build relationships with internal partners, including business leaders and within People Experience to provide simple and effective programs and people practices for client groups
- Business Approach: Understand client business models/cycles, priorities and cultural nuances as an input into operational execution
- Program Leadership & Delivery: Support talent programs across client groups including engagement, talent management and performance review and compensation programs; facilitate creative and enhanced solutions for complex project or program related needs
- Change Management: Partner with management to establish change initiatives within your client group, identifying risks and providing recommendations on communication
- Cultural Advocate: Work with managers, employees and centers of excellence to help foster a healthy, collaborative, fun, and equitable workplace
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field combined with 6 years progressive experience as an HR partner
- Experience using data and data-driven insights to support the business by offering appropriate solutions
- HR expertise, with demonstrated experience in career development and overall talent management
- Change management skills - you can work through complex challenges with both business and employee needs in mind
- Outstanding program delivery experience by promoting talent programs across the business
- Experience with local employment law
- Passion for creating healthy organizations and helping culture be a competitive advantage
Community / Marketing Title: Responsable des pratiques humaines
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 233
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.