Senior Recruiting Manager
Emplacement: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 175275
Position Title: Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
Senior Recruiting Manager - Hyderabad, India
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We are looking for people to make great experiences for our players, and we know great talent requires a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
EA India is looking for a Senior Recruiting Manager with experience navigating a complex global organization to lead our recruiting function in Hyderabad. You will manage a team of skilled recruiters and your role as a regional leader will mature processes and overall effectiveness by partnering with TA globally. By guiding consistency and connection, you will enhance our strategic partnerships around sourcing, hiring, and branding. You will also provide a holistic view on workforce planning and hiring sequencing in-region. Your team supports all business groups, spanning technical engineering, mobile development studios, finance, customer experience and corporate functions.
What a Senior Recruiting Manager does at EA:
- Reporting to the Global Technical Recruiting Director, you partner with the business and HR to understand hiring needs and implement proactive talent strategies for the India region while working closely with leaders globally
- You lead a team responsible for full- cycle recruitment, delivering a great experience to both candidates and the business
- You activate new approaches to talent attraction, experimenting with technology to attract great people
- You encourage a consultative culture among your business groups; promote engagement and best practice across the hiring process
- You maintain operations, including use of our tools and providing accurate reporting to your team, the business and wider Talent Acquisition
- You lead improvement projects across Talent Acquisition
A Senior Recruiting Manager at EA needs:
- 10+ years of recruitment experience with minimum of 3+ years of experience with In-house recruitment experience in a leadership capacity.
- Experience with people management, spanning coaching and performance management
- In-depth knowledge of the Indian recruitment landscape and direct sourcing strategies
- Experience recruiting across a broad range of levels, from high-volume projects to senior and exec hires
- Experience hiring for a range of business groups from technology to shared services
- To focus on ensuring an outstanding experience for candidates and team members
- A natural curiosity to try new approaches, test new tools and think of creative ways to find top talent
- Manage remote relationships
- and wider Talent Acquisition
- You lead improvement projects across Talent Acquisition
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Recruiting Manager
Electronic Arts est la principale société de divertissement interactif, propulsée par une technologie innovante. Nous créons des expériences incroyables pour des millions de joueurs à travers le monde. Mais ce qui compte le plus, ce sont nos gens qui nous inspirent, et le monde, à jouer. Alors que nous apportons de nouvelles formes de divertissement aux gens du monde entier, nous avons besoin de personnes créatives, collaboratives, diverses et adaptables pour continuer à améliorer Electronic Arts.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-08-23 16:20:09.817
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA est un employeur qui offre l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Toutes les décisions d'emploi sont prises sans prendre en considération les critères de race, couleur de la peau, origine ethnique, descendance, sexe, genre, identité ou expressions de genre, orientation sexuelle, âge, de nature génétique, religion, invalidité, état de santé, grossesse, situation matrimoniale, situation familiale ou état d'ancien combattant. EA veille aussi à procéder à des aménagements spéciaux en milieu de travail pour les candidats qualifiés et présentant une invalidité, tel que requis par la loi en vigueur.