Accountant II, Controllership
Locație: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 175109
Position Title: Accountant
Job Title: Accountant II, Controllership
Experience: 5-7 years
This position is part of Hyderabad Controllership team managing North America GL accounting and reporting activities. Required to work in afternoon / evening shifts. Mostly from 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM by reporting to GL Manager on day to day basis. The position is based out of Hyderabad and responsible for US and Canada general ledger accounting that includes Fixed Assets accounting, Preparation of payroll journal entries, Accruals, Allocations, Prepaid, Government surveys, Monthly analytical review reports, Balance sheet reconciliations etc., for all the US and Canada legal entities.
Key Responsibilities of this Role:
• Acting as an SME for Fixed Assets accounting for US and Canada entities.
• Representing Hyderabad in any of the Fixed Assets related projects and initiatives.
• Preparing month over month Fixed Assets Roll-Forward, HFM Reporting and Leading close review calls with business.
• Dealing with accounting for CIP (Construction In Progress), Schedules preparation, Preliminary reconciliations etc., before close
• Preparation of journal entries in line with US GAAP, Journal entry policy and SOX requirements.
• Dealing with payroll JEs, income tax provisions / refunds, prepaid accounting, accruals, allocations, regulatory reporting, Cadency reconciliations etc.,
• Manages balance sheet accounts by reconciling transactions and resolving the variances month over month.
• Ability to plan, prioritize and absorb ad hoc activities in accordance to dynamic business requirements and ensure no deficiencies in the work performed.
• Complete assistance during audit including but not limited to internal auditors, SOX, and external auditors by providing appropriate documentation / support.
• Evaluates, recommends, and implements changes to all processes impacting the GL to simplify while improving transparency.
• Ability to learn quickly and lead independently with minimal supervision.
• Thrive to maintain the most up to date process documents.
• Able to be socialize and take part of Employee resource groups, Social initiatives etc.,
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Semi qualified chartered accountant / Bachelor / Master degree in Accounting / Finance.
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in handling Fixed Assets accounting for any larger organization with a strong understanding of accounting basics and policies.
• Quick learner, detail oriented, collaborative, analytical, problem solving attitude and organized in work.
• Hands on experience on Oracle R12, Cadency Certification and Hyperion (HFM) will be an added advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to use interpersonal skills to drive conversations at work with minimum guidance from team lead or manager.
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible to meet deadlines and dynamic work schedules.
Community / Marketing Title: Accountant II, Controllership
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 43
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.