Global Brand Marketing Manager, Skate
Locații multiple: Seattle, WA, USA • Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 175063
Position Title: Marketing Manager II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We're looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join the skate. team! This is an important marketing role supporting the development of global go-to-market campaigns for skate., from initial GTM strategy to final marketing execution and live service marketing.
We're excited to add a marketing leader to the team who has conviction, champions brave marketing & creative work and will lead a cross-functional team.
The Brand Marketing team are the leaders of integrated campaign planning and will take our brand, products and experiences to market, reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, skate.
- Lead development of strategy for global marketing campaigns, including (a) partnering with Creative marketing leads to carry a clear narrative through the campaign; (b) signature projects that serve as foundations for GTM plans; (c) Connections Planning with CFX marketing teams for omni-channel consumer journeys connected to campaigns; (d) establishment of campaign success indicators.
- Ensure world-class marketing execution, including (a) leading processes that ensure agreement and communication; (b) creating clear and inspiring articulations of the marketing plan that provide partners with unambiguous insights, goals, and concepts to build upon, (c) advocating for partnership and collaboration across multiple partners and teams to foster a singular team culture and output.
- Improve campaign impact including (a) establishment of important measurements that establish success benchmarks against marketing campaigns, (b) partnering with channel owners to ensure channel indicators support broader goals, and (c) aligning with Brand Management, Studio, Commercial and Creative partners on how marketing planning and activation drives success in the long-term health of the business.
- Promote marketing operations that promote readiness in global marketing campaigns, including partnering with Finance, Legal, and Business Affairs teams to track and deploy budget, and maintain compliance.
- Report on marketing health, risks, and opportunities to the Sr Brand Manager and other partners within EA and Full Circle.
- Promote team collaboration across a wide group of partners, including (a) driving weekly campaign meetings to lead agreement and progress in marketing plans, (b) serving as a brand expert and ambassador with inspiration and inclusivity, (c) sharing important updates on campaign health with measurements, and (d) driving optimization and agreement toward new opportunities to win.
- 5+ years of cumulative experience in brand marketing.
- At least one year of experience leading global marketing teams at a senior level.
- You have a experience with entertainment – from movies, series, live events to games.
- Experience working with teams and team members across departments, time zones and territories.
- You can galvanize team members across departments, at all levels.
- An interest in all things skateboarding is a bonus, but not required.
Community / Marketing Title: Global Brand Marketing Manager, Skate
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2022-07-29 23:33:51.087
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.