Location: Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 174972
Position Title: Manager, Community
Location: Shanghai, China
Partnered Development Group is working to bring new and exciting mobile free-to-play games to the market – partnering with world-class studios around Asia, co-developing new games with a small internal leadership team, and operating these games globally as a service.
We are seeking a community manager to join one of our game teams, partnering with a well-known mobile game developer in Japan. We need people who have a deep interest and understanding of mobile games, background in successfully managing communities, channels, as well as delivering content executions for an active engagement with the game audience.
- Aligns and drives Community Strategy with franchise stakeholders.
- Excels at creating, pitching, and executing innovative community programs from beginning to end.
- Identify and proactively resolve emerging community problems.
- Leverages campaign goals to create detailed community action plans, KPIs, and deliverables - - and accomplishes them.
- Proficient at planning, executing, and closing large influencer events.
- Creative problem solver and franchise fixer with Community or Live service issues.
- Provides Data performance and rationale for every community tactic.
- Deep understanding of social media analytics and KPIs that the industry uses to measure performance
- Able to create informed responses to ad-hoc questions that come in from cross-functional teams and senior management
- Drives the creation of social reports and strategic recommendations.
- Understands, communicates, and implements best practices.
- More than 3 years of experience in gaming industry which a strong focus in overseas community management. Interest in football sports is a plus.
- Written business English is required. Any other third language is a bonus.
- Openminded individual with a passion for games and/or digital consumer products
- Excel, PPT Presentation skills, and being able to summarize findings into concise reports.
- Highly analytical with sound business judgement, and inherent curiosity
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
Community / Marketing Title: Community Manager
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 65
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.