Location: Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 174969
Position Title: Sr Game PM I
Location: Shanghai, China
Partnered Development Group is working to bring new and exciting mobile free-to-play games to the market – partnering with world-class studios around Asia, co-developing new games with a small internal leadership team, and operating these games globally as a service.
We are seeking a product manager to join one of our game teams, partnering with a well-known mobile game developer in Japan. We need people who have a solid background in successfully breaking down complex problems and problem spaces using various business or product frameworks, as well as crafting optimal solutions for our players and our business.
- Responsible for setting up preparation of Closed Beta Tests and Soft launch plan which include target territories, audience, benchmark KPIs, etc., and coordinate the execution with external developer teams, and internal teams, ensuring smooth and effective test and launch.
- Plan, propose, and review UA, product marketing, and other brand campaigns to quantify impact, effectiveness and ROI of all publishing /marketing activities.
- Identify opportunities for optimizations that will deepen player engagement and increase KPI’s for a global gaming brand.
- Assist Product Director or external design team to produce best in class feature designs that reflect current and future player needs, leveraging best practice from the industry insights.
- Build business cases for new initiatives based on competitive and industry research: i.e. identify opportunities, quantitatively analyze related metrics, and effectively communicate them to the team
- Complete regular Competitor and Category/Genre Analysis to stay informed of all significant developments in relevant game segments. Communicate these insights in PPT-based research reports and teardowns.
- More than 7 years of experience in gaming industry which a strong focus in live service, overseas publishing or product management. Previous experience in football games is a plus.
- Openminded individual with a passion for games and/or digital consumer products
- Fluent business English and Mandarin required. Any other third language is a bonus..
- Excel, PPT Presentation skills, and revenue forecasting capabilities.
- Highly analytical with sound business judgement, and inherent curiosity
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: 关于 EA 在 Electronic Arts，我们的宗旨是“激励世界，同享乐游”。我们让兼具创意、创新和激情的人才共聚一堂，为世界各地的亿万名玩家创造非凡的全新游戏体验。我们知道我们的长处在于员工的多样性。我们保证员工处于包容的文化之中，为其提供学习和领导的机会，让其从事职业生涯中最有影响力、最有价值的工作。 我们把我们的员工放在首位。我们为员工提供全面的、着重于健康和福祉的福利保障，以满足您的需求，并帮助您平衡您的职业生涯和个人生活。我们提供充满活力和共同协作的工作环境，您可通过我们的员工资源小组进行联系和贡献，享受带薪休假、产假和育儿假来平衡工作与生活，另外还有免费的电子游戏等更多福利！ Electronic Arts 是一个机会平等的雇主。所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-07-26 09:15:34.85
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。