Senior Environment Artist
여러 위치: France • Stockholm, Sweden
Requisition Number: 174457
Position Title: Senior Environment Artist
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our four guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
We're looking for a Environment Artist to join our team of content creators, shaping in-games worlds for the future. As a Environment/Level Artist, you will help us take the visual quality of our games to the next level. On a daily basis you will report to the Lead Artist and Project Manager in your team, meeting to review work and discuss progress about project deliveries. We are looking for a accomplished professional with a positive drive.
- You will create worlds, maps and large-scale environments.
- You will help develop future tools and communicate with level designers, lighters and 3D art-teams to share knowledge and best practices.
- You will give feedback to other artists in your team.
- You have great artistic abilities and an excellent eye for interpreting reference and concept art.
- You understand how environments work in real-life and have an expert grasp of technical aspects.
- You are proficient in current generation industry-standard tools and workflows, such as Maya, Photoshop and Houdini.
- You have experience creating assets and environments using photogrammetry in real-time game engines, such as Frostbite or Unreal.
- You have experience as a Environment/Level Artist in the video games industry.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Environment Artist
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 240
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.