Game Product Manager
위치: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 174299
Position Title: Game Product Manager
Game Product Manager
Location - EA Hyderabad
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA FUEL is a division of EA SPORTS dedicated to creating high-quality mobile sports games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including EA SPORTS FIFA and EA SPORTS MADDEN NFL.
The EA FUEL team is founded on passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to provide immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices and played by over 450 million gamers around the world. With teams located in Vancouver, Orlando, and Bucharest, EA FUEL is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
EA Sports Mobile is looking for an Game Product Manager. You have a minimum of 2 years of authentic, hands-on experience in Product Management of the B2C Digital kind – We would love it if some of that experience is in Gaming. Consumer Internet, Mobile Product Development and Digital Retail would be other close domain matches and we look for demonstrable depth in providing Strategic and Functional leadership. You are positively animated about driving Product Success in a highly competitive Business and Sincere about leading the Product Management Team to shape the careers of your Team members. Key attributes include authentic understanding of Digital Consumer Behaviours and Business models, Sharp analytical skills, Ability to create and institutionalize Product and Business measurement frameworks and Articulate strategies. Ability to communicate in a global environment and the temperament to perform in a truly Cross-Functional set-up is critical.
- Ads business Insight: The ability to understand the problems and issues our games and business wants to solve, and then defining the right data, analysis or interpretation to lead to the right recommendations and decisions
- Monitor core KPIs in real-time to diagnose & triage issues with ad delivery
- Work with our 3rd party partners to develop new technical solutions to help evolve our ad monetization business
- Translate business needs to technical requirements and AB- tests, then work with development teams to ensure correct implementation and tracking
- Develop an analysis strategy and perform analysis of complex scenarios and AB- tests, both systematically and on a one- off basis.
- Help us overcome technical hurdles to bring new, innovative ad products to market at scale
- Player behavior: Understanding the players’ motivation is key to design valuable tests and interpret results
- SQL: The ability to write complex SQL queries to analyze our databases
- Analytical coding: Using tools such as R, Python (and also Excel) for analytical purposes
- You have worked extensively (1-3 years) as a Product Manager in Mobile Advertising domain.
- Expertise in analyzing requirements, creating roadmaps for technical products to maximize advertising revenues.
- Experience in mobile gaming is a plus.
- Proven expertise in writing and executing complex SQL Queries, working with large databases (telemetry) to figure out actionable insights, ability to get your hands dirty with R and/or Python, Tableau, and Excel as needed to analyze and report out metrics.
- Ability to navigate through complex dashboards of ad services providers such as Google, Facebook, Ironsource, etc. to figure out the right focus areas for the team.
- Effective Communicator who can tailor communication to a diverse, internal, and external audience.
- Great team player who likes working with a diverse set of individuals across disciplines
Community / Marketing Title: Game Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-21 09:58:37.763
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.