Associate Quality Designer
위치: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Requisition Number: 174286
Position Title: Associate Quality Designer
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
As a Senior Quality Analyst, you'll work with Quality Verification teams locally and at other locations, to test and analyze the game product. You'll build the test strategy for the QA group and will verify quality for the product. You will focus on defect prevention – that is, upstream testing and analysis to thwart the introduction of bugs into the game code – designing test strategies, capturing qualitative assessments and usability feedback, and ensuring the highest caliber of quality for our titles.
Remote work is available within Australia, we have 4 flexible work models - we can hire in VIC (onsite or remote), or remote work for residents of the ACT, NSW, QLD, and SA.
- Provide testing for game features and development tools of the assigned game area
- Develop in-depth understanding of the systems and communicate progress, status and risks
- Create task breakdown and estimates during the early planning stage of development for owned domain
- Use data and research into reporting and building test strategy
- Be the voice of quality for the product by providing design feedback before integration from a technical and end-user perspective
- Help to build and understand metrics to show how changes impact testing and projects overall
- Identify risks and dependencies, develop plans to reduce such risks, and build these plans
- Qualitative feedback on features with issues of usability and be the voice of quality for the product
- Analyze features sets and identify opportunities for automation along with benefits, and communicate to engineers
- You will report to the QV Development Director
- 4+ years previous QA experience, preferably in the gaming domain
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Experience with Jira or similar defect tracking and task management databases
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Quality Designer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 91
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.