Lead Concept Artist
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 174259
Position Title: Senior Artist
Lead Concept Artist
Location - EA Hyderabad
We’re EA - developers of world-renowned games such as —Madden NFL, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Battlefield, Star Wars, and Plants vs. Zombies. We are committed to creating games for every platform—from PC to Console to Mobile. We pride ourselves in delivering engaging, accessible, high-quality games to people of all skill levels and interests.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA FUEL is a division of EA SPORTS dedicated to creating high-quality mobile sports games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including EA SPORTS FIFA and EA SPORTS MADDEN NFL.
Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core! We are currently working to bring a new Battlefield experience to your mobile phone. If you’re interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear from you!
Our vision is to be EA Mobile’s center of excellence for Live Services and help grow the footprint of casual games in the market. Here are the values we truly believe in:
- Tenacity – Hunger to prove yourself and keep pushing the boundary.
- Ownership – Get things done.
- Passion – Passionate about the art of making games.
- Collaboration – Great things are not done by an individual but by a team of highly motivated folks.
- Alchemy – Create magic in everything you do.
The Lead Concept Artist visualizes environments, characters, vehicles, color palettes and the overall mood and feel of the game. You should be comfortable creating rough sketches, an ability to create industry leading final illustrations and happy to talk about the ideas in them.
The images you create will inspire the team, help them visualize ideas, and provide direction.
- Produce a broad spectrum of concept work needed in a studio. Everything from quick thumbnails through to final illustrations and renders.
- Collaborate with Art Directors, Production Teams, Concept Artists and Content Leads.
- Create high quality concept art that communicates style, mood, and tone of a world.
- Inspire and motivate a team through images
- Understand high level art style goals. Develop and iterate on a style that accomplishes these goals.
- Industrial design of unique vehicles, weapons and items
- Excellent understanding of design for environments and characters
- Must have a passion for video game creation and understand the challenges of creating great art in this environment.
- Ability to take initiative and own the tasks given to them.
- Ability to create benchmark concepts for use internally and externally
- Provide direction in the form of paint-overs, verbal and written feedback to vendors.
- Strong traditional art skills
- Strong communication skills internally and eternally
- Excellent, industry-leading understanding of color theory, value structure, and lighting fundamentals with an application to both character and environment concept art.
- Proven ability to create final concept art images.
- 6+ years in game or film industry
- A passion for the challenges of creating great art in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong understanding of industrial design describing function and form
- Ability to understand, match, and create varied styles.
- A strong eye for composition
- A good grasp of concept development and the iterative design process
- Ability use 3D authoring software for shape/lighting reference is a plus
- An avid gamer is a plus
Please apply with a portfolio or link to relevant work and experience.
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Concept Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-06-20 07:30:16.823
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.