위치: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Requisition Number: 173984
Position Title: Asst Producer III
- To assist Production Manager in preparation of detailed Project Plan.
- To keep track on project progress and deadlines and make sure project delivered according to plan and schedule.
- To update project schedule and other relevant project files.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly Project Progress Reports, including detailed Risk Register.
- Report to the Production Manager on progress, risks and issues.
- Day-to-day management of project team.
- To liaise with development team as required by the Production Manager.
To carry out such production tasks as may be required by the Production Manager.
Support Production Manager and substitute when necessary
- Make a positive contribution to the team at all times
- To assist in other department administration works and supports Team activities in the Studio.
AND other such duties within the scope of the job title and at Line Managers discretion
- Project management qualifications are highly desirable (PM/BA, PMP, Agile/Scrum)
- Degree Level Educated or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Thorough understanding of project management techniques and methodologies
- Thorough understanding of contemporary development processes
- Proven ability with M/S office including M/S Project
- Problem Solving
- Good Communication skills
- Time management
- Team working
- Customer Service focus
- Diplomatic when faced with issues.
- Ability to work without direction.
- Negotiation skills
- Leadership qualities
- Self motivator
- Staff management
- Ability to multi-task
- Required to undertake further training to fulfil the requirements of the role
- Required to travel on company business on short notice
- Willing to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 59
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.