Senior Associate, Payroll
Lage: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 173792
Position Title: Specialist II, Accounting
Job Title: Senior Associate, Payroll
Experience: 2-4 years
Comp grade: 16
A challenging opportunity with Electronic Arts (India) in Payroll function. Candidate will be responsible for closing monthly pay runs, coordinating with payroll vendor, Preparation of TDS challans and returns, completing monthly labour related compliances like Provident fund, ESI and Professional tax. He/she will also be assisting with month end close activities and supporting other team members in carrying out the responsibilities of the organization.
- Handle regional payroll related functions.
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the employees’ data created to support Asia and regional payroll teams.
- Maintain data integrity and compliance in accordance with local policies and country legislation.
- Perform statutory reporting and submissions as required.
- Establish ongoing reporting requirement and workforce analytics for management analysis and decision making.
- Drive process standardization, harmonization and process improvements within the payroll function aligned with global and regional initiatives.
- Work with payroll vendors and partners to prepare monthly/quarterly key KPI reporting.
- Prior experience of working with General Ledger Accounting Team will be an added advantage .
India Payroll Specific Responsibilities:
- Involved in the full cycle of India payroll processing such as performing payroll reconciliation and preparation of payroll instructions for upload
- Check payroll reports against payroll inputs for completeness and accuracy
- Co-ordinate with internal and external auditors regarding audits
- Responsible for TDS review and compliance validation of Provident Fund, ESI, and Professional Tax
- Attend critical issues with a sense of emergency, follow up on tickets and employee queries/requirements that affects employees’ payments i.e., timely resolution to employees on all outstanding queries.
- Have working knowledge on new labor code and understanding on labor laws and related compliances
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Any Bachelor/master’s degree in (preferably in commerce) with a minimum of 2 to 4 years of relevant or similar business experience.
- Understanding of accounting and Microsoft office skills will be an added advantage.
- Has an eye for continuous improvement, meticulous, analytical, process-oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills. Attention to detail and accuracy a must and ability to handle sensitive matters
- Customer focused, ability to adapt to changing schedules and multiple work plans with moderate supervision.
- Prior experience of working in a Shared Service model would be an added advantage
- Experience in Workday and Asia Payroll would be an advantage
- Solid knowledge of India legislation, tax withholding and reporting requirements
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Associate, Payroll
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 78
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.